Friday, January 11, 2013

Nancy Grace's Hairclip Phase #2


About a month ago I posted some pictures showing Nancy Grace with her flower hairclip and a bunch of people Googled their way here. Which is good for web traffic but kinda pointless if nobody comments, whether with hate or glee, or the photos don't get passed along. Well... maybe nobody cares that much. I don't either.

Anyway, here's some new pictures that I snapped tonight of her standard hairclip sans flower. It really doesn't do her any beauty favors and kind of highlights her menacing look all the more with those exacerbated cheekbones jutting out like instruments of war. I know her television persona is an act but it's still disturbing. Not as frightening as Jane Velez-Mitchell's death-stare but not much is.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy Grace's hair clip is literally painful to look at.

the said...

Her neanderthal jaw is sexy though.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why mire people aren't asking about this! Seriously baffled about the clip.

Anonymous said...

Handcuff necklace!! Wtf

the said...

I'd like to handcuff her lips.

Anonymous said...

The hair clip has sentamental value. It belongs to her daughter. I hate when people judge without knowing the facts. I know we are talking about Nancy Grace here but you are no better!

the said...

Well, that explains away the hairclip. Now rationalize the trashy handcuff necklace and the leather jacket.

brownheadlights said...

It looks silly. I understand sentiment but really? Put it in your pocket or something. Grow up! You look goolish foolish. SOMEBODY TELL HER

brownheadlights said...

I understand sentiment but dtick it in your pocket or something. She looks foolish. SOMEBODY tell HER

Anonymous said...

Shut your mouth cause I love Nancy grace and I have a Nancy grace handcuff necklace its awesome. So shut your dam mouth off of Nancy grace.Danna thomas